Friday, July 29, 2011

What to expect in this blog....

OR... "What direction is her brain going in NOW!?"

Most of my buddies who blog (yup... once again I am pointing the finger at Skillern and Wood!), will be publishing various articles and tutorials, centered around our hobby... Model Horses.

While, I will no doubt post MOSTLY about model horses, I will probably include a great deal about various animated movies/TVshows that I'm excited about... as well as some other things (which will probably remain undefined until I come to them. ~LOL~)

There are a great many things that "inspire" me... not the least of which, are my fellow Miniature Equine Artists... And I'm sure those "inspirations" will pop up here from time to time.

Let's just hope I can keep this blog semi coherant... with decent grammar... and LOTS of punctuation! HAHAHA!

No comments: