Friday, July 29, 2011

Back in the saddle.... so to speak.... O.o

So... I started this "blog"... 4 yrs ago. O.o

At some point, just before I moved out here to TX... I let it die. I'm not entirely sure why... But between my new surroundings, trying to find a job... and my impending marriage (to my then fiance, now husband, Bob), I guess it just ended up on the back burner.

Now... Thanks to Laura Skillern, and Lauren Wood (both of whom I FULLY BLAME for this!!!), I seem to have found a way to... reactivate this old account.

Just looking at what I had (prior to my actuall deletion of it all. ~LOL~), on this blog... makes me want to cry. I have come a looooooooong way in these four years!

So... now I have something else to occupy my, already, unbelievably busy days!

Thank you, Laura & Lauren.... for distracting me away from the studio even more! O.o

No comments: